Thank you for your interest in the Low Carbon Business Support Programme.
This is an EU Funded Programme which is being delivered by Deyton Bell Ltd. As the programme is publicly funded and free to access, potential beneficiaries must meet the following eligibility criteria.
Your business needs to be:
To be eligible for the programme, your business must be located in: Greater Cambridgeshire and Greater Peterborough LEP area which covers, Cambridgeshire, Uttlesford District (Essex), North Hertfordshire, Kings Lynn and West Norfolk District, Rutland and West Suffolk District.
Completing the application
If your business is eligible, fill in an online application form. This should take less than 10 minutes, but don’t worry, if you have a query as we are here to help. You will need the following information to complete the application:
- When your business started
- The number of staff you employ (Full Time Equivalent) employees
- Any staff ‘at risk’ of being made redundant
- Balance Sheet Total (you will find this on your last financial accounts)
- Company Turnover in last complete financial year (again on your last financial accounts)
- Any spend you have made in the last financial year on Research & Development (R&D)
- VAT Number, if applicable
- Any Product & Process Innovations you have introduced in the last 3 years
- Any businesses which are connected through shared ownership/shareholdings.
Once you have submitted the form you will receive an email confirmation from LowCarbon-BSP@deytonbell.com
We will contact you to confirm that your business is eligible and discuss how the programme will help you take your business forward. If you have questions or need help completing the application form contact us. Check for other support that may be available via your local Growth Hub.